We don’t promise the design process is going to be easy for you.
You will have to write the text, choose the photos, make decisions and check every detail carefully.
It requires a lot of work and attention to detail
but the more details you give us the better the final result.
We send you a proposal and a quote. If you are happy to progress, 50% of the payment will be made.
You will supply us with all the details text (accurate to each full stop and comma) and pictures.
We will come back with two design proposals.
This step is for you to make any adjustment.
Final presentation and send off to production or go online.
Each design projects is different in term of time and scope of the work
so please do not hesitate to contact us for a design proposal and a quote.
Below are our 4 most popular packages for your reference.
- Size: A5 – 148 x 210 mm
- Clients supply all text and images
- High resolution images can be purchased at additional cost
- Final file format: PDF
Sole trader's Logo
- Base on your creative brief we will present 3 options for the Logo
- The final logo will be then applied to business card and letterhead
- Final files are in PDF, EPS, JPG… formats
Web DesignBest value package!
- A website consists of 6-8 pages about your company and products
- 2 hours training so you can manage the content of your website
- This package excludes online payment function
- Fine-tune logo, business card and letterhead design
- 8-12 pages about your company and products
- Up to 40 products in up to 8 product categories
- Accept online payment
Basic 3 month SEO Package
Helps small businesses who need exposure within the major search engines.
Through on-site optimisation, link development, and search engine business listings, we help bring small businesses to new local customers.
Our 3 month SEO campaign is designed for those who have a modest budget, who only require a local geographic reach.
Basic 3 month SEO Campaign Includes
Keyword research to determine the most suitable geo-targeted & non-localized keywords
On-page optimization & content development
Title & meta tag optimisation
Basic link development
SEO plugin and traffic analytics installation
Monthly ranking report
In corporate with Paul Moses from HANS3.com
Paul Moses is a virtual assistant based in London, online marketing consultant and creator of HANS3.com He works with entrepreneurs, small business owners who typical struggle with time, motivation, long working hours and social or family commitments, and would like to stop doing the things in their business that take up too much time so they can focus on the thing they love i.e. paying clients!
What our clients are saying
Don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at what our customers have to say
Tell us what your project is about and what you are after then we can take it from there.
We look forward to working with you!